Customers Choosing CherryFlex over Cherry JuiceFebruary 1, 2011 | Posted by admin
What’s not to like about FruitFast’s Number One selling product?
CherryFlex Cherry Pills are now out-selling our pure Tart Cherry Juice Concentrate two to one. Twice as many of our customers have found the product to be effective, convenient and an affordable alternative.
No more messy mixing of the concentrate. CherryFlex cherry pill softgels do not require refrigeration and make perfect travel companions.
Satisfied CherryFlex customers are our best barometer:
“I have always known that cherry juice was good for you. I had been drinking cherry juice but not on a regular basis when I found CherryFlex. CherryFlex is a regular part of my daily routine. I will not go without it,” says Cindy in Lake Odessa, Michigan.
And from Michael in Norfolk, Virginia who says, “I did some research and found out about the benefits of cherry juice. I started taking tart cherry juice about 18 months ago. I am now taking CherryFlex capsules once day and they are working just as well as the juice for me.”
If you are currently using tart cherry juice concentrate, it’s time to give our best-selling CherryFlex pills a try. And now is the perfect time!
During National Cherry Month, CherryFlex Softgels are specially-priced at just $17.75 a bottle – a savings of 11% during the month of February. Plus shipping is FREE.
Details about our CherryFlex Softgel Capsules:
• 60 capsules per bottle (1 month supply)
• Over 500,000 bottles sold
• Made From Grade A Whole Montmorency Tart Cherries
• 800mg Per Capsule
• Supports Healthy Joint Function*
• Supports Healthy Cardiovascular Function*
• Supports a Healthy Immune System*
• Natural Melatonin – Helps Maintain a Normal Sleep Cycle*
• 100 mg Anthocyanins Per Capsule
• 20 mg Flavones Per Capsules
• CherryFlex Softgels May be Swallowed or Chewed
• 100% Natural, Product of Northern Michigan, USA
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.(0) Comments | Post a Comment